My Balanced Work Life
is a 12- 24-week programme designed to assist 8-17 year olds & 18 year olds & 0ver that have mental health issues into sustainable employment, education & back into the community The programme focuses on five key areas:
- Developing a personal care plan to meet the needs of the client
- The provision of talking therapy
- Provision of physical exercise
- Providing an holistic service
- Family consultation sessions to learn more about the client and integrate the family into the care plan
- The provision of education and employability training to the client
- The provision of on-going support beyond employment or education
Supporting Our Young
is a one-day workshop for family members supporting a young person/loved ones that has mental health issues. The workshop will assist attendees in gaining a deeper understanding of how to provide the necessary support to their loved one/young person as well as practical methods for dealing with their own state of mind.
The Balanced Support
(Monthly Membership Programme) is a peer-to-peer group coaching programme for young people/ Adults with mental health issues. Once a month the group will meet up to share their progress, challenges and solutions with each other. The aim is to empower the members with tools to make a difference in their life. Experts will be invited to deliver talks and training to further assist and strengthen the group. We will also send useful content such as videos and blogs to members on a monthly basis via email.